Veeva QualityOne currently provides two (2) separate training environment options: a Training Vault connected to a QualityOne Vault and Training Management within QualityOne.
Verify the number of Vaults you have using the Vault selector. The logo for your Vault changes to reflect the training environment that you’re in:
- If you have a Vault selector, you will see a “Vault Training” option and a “QualityOne” option in the Vault selector of both Vaults. This is the QualityOne to Training Vault Connection training environment.
- If you do not have a Vault selector, you will only see a “QualityOne” logo in your Vault. This is the Training Management within Qualityone training environment.
The Help content that applies to you depends on your organization’s training environment and your role.
You’ll receive training notifications directing you to the appropriate Vault to use for training:
- If you see the Vault Training logo in one (1) of the Vaults, navigate to the Vault Training Overview to get started with the Training Vault, and review About the QualityOne to Training Vault Connection to understand how your Vaults are connected and how your Admins sync your training materials.
- If you only see the QualityOne logo, navigate to the QualityOne Training Management Overview to get started with the User Help content.
If your organization uses Training Management within QualityOne (and you do not have access to a Training Vault), navigate to the QualityOne Training Management Overview to get started with the Admin Help content. You can complete all of your training configuration within your QualityOne Vault.
If your organization uses a Training Vault, you can get started with the Help content in the following ways:
- Review About the QualityOne to Training Vault Connection to understand how your Vaults are connected and how training materials are synced.
- Complete the steps in Configuring the QualityOne to Training Vault Connection to configure the connection between your Vaults.
- Navigate to the Vault Training Overview and use the Admin-related articles to configure and maintain your training content. You’ll complete your training configuration in your Training Vault.
Tip: Click here to navigate back to QualityOne.