QualityOne Station Manager is a mobile application for Apple iPadOS devices that allows manufacturing facilities to view quality documents, including video types of documents, remotely on the manufacturing floor. As more manufacturers replace paper binders on the shop floor with electronic documents accessed through supported devices, organizations need a secure way to share these documents on approved devices. QualityOne Station Manager provides a completely mobile, encrypted experience for viewing quality documents, with fast, offline access 24 x 7.
QualityOne Station Manager is easy to use and is tailored to the needs of Manufacturing Users by the Business Administrators. Even with gloves on, documents within QualityOne Station Manager are only a few taps away. Site IT Administrators set up the application initially, eliminating time spent on logging in so that it is ready for Manufacturing Users to utilize. Manufacturing Users can simply pick up a device and open the application to find the documents they need. When online, QualityOne Station Manager automatically syncs with QualityOne Vault every few minutes to ensure that users always see the most up-to-date documents.
QualityOne Station Manager is an add-on application for the Veeva QualityOne family of applications. With a single Vault, your organization can have one (1), two (2), or all of these applications. Contact your Veeva Representative for more details.
QualityOne Station Manager users generally fall into one (1) of the following categories:
- Manufacturing Users: Pick up devices in their area of the shop floor and use the QualityOne Station Manager mobile application to access documents and videos they previously accessed in paper binders. Typically, this user can start using QualityOne Station Manager after the Business Administrator has configured the application to their needs and after the Site IT Administrator has provisioned their user account and device to the shop floor.
- Business Administrators: Historically in charge of managing paper binders on the manufacturing floor prior to the adoption of QualityOne Station Manager. They do not interact directly with the mobile application but rather use QualityOne Station Manager to administer Stations and Station Documents. Typically, this Admin can start configuring QualityOne Station Manager in Vault before Manufacturing Users obtain their provisioned user account and devices from the Site IT Administrator.
- Site IT Administrators: Manage the provisioning of devices available on the shop floor. Site IT Administrators use a shared account to log into the QualityOne Station Manager mobile application on each device and associate it with a Station. Typically, this Admin can start setting up QualityOne Station Manager for provisioning to the Manufacturing User after the Business Administrator has configured the application in Vault.
Learn more about the QualityOne Station Manager application in the following articles depending on your user type.
Learn about using the QualityOne Station Manager application in these articles:
Learn about configuring the QualityOne Station Manager application in these articles:
- QualityOne Station Manager Configuration
- QualityOne Station Manager Document Categorization
- QualityOne Station Manager Custom URLs & QR Codes
Learn about setting up the QualityOne Station Manager application in these articles: